*sigh*
The slugs that have been pulling the dead donkey that is now a Toshiba paperweight finally dried up and died. Libchik's DBF said it was the mother board, something about the A side I think...it's no longer supported by Toshiba so yeah, time for a new computer.
Anyhow, my files are on a flash drive and I've borrowed Libchik's computadora until I can get one.
Here's to a better--2010! XD
Copyright 2008-2009 Parin Stormlaughter, Sparkling With Crystals, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. I do not grant reprint permission under any circumstances. Contact me to request permission to link. And remember that if my work gets published anywhere else, I'll pray for you. And perhaps take legal action. Rest assured, prayer is far more effective.
When it comes to “Food Triggers”, You’re You.
-
Yes, there’s no doubt that you’re you. But what am I talking about? I’m
talking about the very different reactions that people have to different
“trigger...
2 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are moderated. Publishing decisions are made by the Sparkling With Crystals staff.