Friday, November 7, 2008

The Green Demon of Migraine and...crystals





"Just one more,
Just one more,
One more rock and you'll be CURED!
Cured of Migraine forever!!" *poof*

Ugh.

At least I have a handle on pain now. Slowly but surely, I'm attacking the four phases of Migraine. Through crystal therapy (and reduced nerve inflammation through chiropractics) the number of attacks that I must medicate has gone down significantly. Through the preventive medication and supplement program I'm on, the aura phase is decreasing in intensity. I'm doing better, I would say! Yes, I'm feeling better.

I'll have'em whipped before you know it, all the phases. Whipped, but not cured. We need RESEARCH to find a cure for Migraine. It matters little that a migraineur may have a management plan that works. As long as there are attacks to be managed, Migraine isn't cured.

"You can do it!
You can do it!
If you put your mind to it!
If you put your mind to it,
You can do it! Do it! Do it!"


Copyright 2008-2009 Parin Stormlaughter, Sparkling With Crystals, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. I do not grant reprint permission under any circumstances. Contact me to request permission to link. And remember that if my work gets published anywhere else, I'll pray for you. And perhaps take legal action. Rest assured, prayer is far more powerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. Publishing decisions are made by the Sparkling With Crystals staff.