Saturday, August 22, 2009

Venus in Aquarius in 10th House

Not back from break yet.

I need to do something about my poor, highly afflicted Venus. I'll never solve my 8th House Sun and Hades/Scorpio Moon unless I do, I'm about of the opinion.

A terrible rhyming couplet popped into my brain just then, but I won't share it. XD

Back soon. :-*


Copyright 2008-2009 Parin Stormlaughter, Sparkling With Crystals, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. I do not grant reprint permission. Use the ShareThis link if you want to share this. And remember that if my work gets published anywhere else without proper citation, I'll pray for you. And perhaps take legal action. Rest assured, prayer is far more effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. Publishing decisions are made by the Sparkling With Crystals staff.