Monday, August 9, 2010

Rough few days

I posted this on Twitter a few minutes ago.

"Can't catch a break. Fw: The Aug. 7th solar flare might affect Earth after all.New data show a CME heading our way http://spaceweather.com"

New Moon in Leo tonight and all this solar drama has done me up a treat.  Thanks to the energy healer, you know who you are, who got in there and unblocked some things.  It helped.  Praying for your intentions.  :)

I'm going to be out of medicine in a few days if this doesn't stop.


Copyright 2008-2010 Parin Stormlaughter, Sparkling With Crystals, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. I do not grant reprint permission. Use the ShareThis link if you want to share this. Nothing in the above article is remunerated content. Remember that if my work gets published anywhere else without proper citation, I'll pray for you. And perhaps take legal action. Rest assured, prayer is far more effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. Publishing decisions are made by the Sparkling With Crystals staff.