Monday, August 2, 2010

Sharethis: Stare at boobs for longer life: Study | TheMedGuru

Ever on the look-out for ways to improve men's health, I saw this article and felt compelled to share it.

Men, you know what to do. LOOK AT YOUR WIVES. Sheesh.

It's been a long 19 years since I divorced my boob-starer. Sad times for me. :/

Wives, do you part to increase your husbands' longevity. Better he look at you than some other gal, eh?

I'm going to barricade myself against the solar storm set to hit the Earth tomorrow, 8/3/10. Check out spaceweather.com to read about the neat but odd solar eruption that occurred on 8/1. I'm feeling it now.




Stare at boobs for longer life: Study | TheMedGuru
Source: themedguru.com

 
Parin Stormlaughter sent this using ShareThis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. Publishing decisions are made by the Sparkling With Crystals staff.