Monday, April 6, 2009

New birth time, stop the astrological press!

Sheesh. Just when you've got a handle on it, they change which side is up.

My mother, in going through more of my late father's things, found hospital birth records for me that show I was not born at 3:15PM CST. I was born December 14, 1960, at 2:18PM CST.

Wonder what difference less than a hour makes? It now makes my ascendant sign Taurus, and not Gemini.

Stop the press.

See, I'm formulating this theory and plan for restoring my health which will include, amongst other things, how the planets and things shake out in my birth chart. The sixth house is said to have an indication of some of the health issues for a person. Some people have no planets in their sixth house. Lucky, healthy them... :p

Let it NEVER be said that I am picking and choosing when it comes to getting well. If there is any reasonable chance that virtually anything will work, I'll at least give it a going-over in my head and with my Most Excellent Advisors and doctors.

Now I gotta redo all my work. Can't today--I'm a self-contained human weather forecasting and reporting station and the Local Talent is forecasting snow flurries tonight. Pounding head pain, pulsitile tinnitus every time I move, daily tinnitus is SCREAMING so it may be a while before I can analyze this new fact.

Oh WELL. Onward and upward.


On Twitter--Parin Stormlaughter

Copyright 2008-2009 Parin Stormlaughter, Sparkling With Crystals, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. I do not grant reprint permission. Contact me to request permission to link. And remember that if my work gets published anywhere else, I'll pray for you. And perhaps take legal action. Rest assured, prayer is far more effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. Publishing decisions are made by the Sparkling With Crystals staff.