Thursday, April 23, 2009

"You has a hurt?...

Lolcats and funny pictures

I used to work for Internal Revenue Service, before I had to retire on disability.

I once dreamt that Congress had passed tax legislation to allow for deduction of expenses related to the upkeep of pets--dreamt what the form looked like and everything.

It was a Schedule A deduction, in my dream. It was only available to single people with no one else living in the house with them, and only one pet. It was a percentage deduction and included pet food expenses, veterinary bills, collars, beds, carriers--all sorts of things. Yeah, I dreamt all this.

I need some =^-^= therapy right now.

Iz ok. I fix ur hurtz.




On Twitter--Parin Stormlaughter

Copyright 2008-2009 Parin Stormlaughter, Sparkling With Crystals, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. I do not grant reprint permission. Contact me to request permission to link. And remember that if my work gets published anywhere else, I'll pray for you. And perhaps take legal action. Rest assured, prayer is far more effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. Publishing decisions are made by the Sparkling With Crystals staff.